Wednesday, May 20, 2020

A Pathway to Heaven

Pathway to heaven A poem I wrote, using a new created form called End Line Word

When I see your Face...
No one knows why, where or . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .When
Our time to pass will come, but heed the words . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I
Need to say, because it is important that you . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .See
How much you mean to me. That when I see . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . your
Face. I know how much I mean to you in the smile upon your . . . . .Face
It is God who placed you on my path so that I may grow and . . . . . .I
Thank Him, for you have made a difference. So please . . . . . . . . . . . .See
that the words you say, the things you do toward . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .The
People that you know, affect their minds and heart. Your. . . . . . . . . . Face
they won't be able to forget. Waste not your time with gains . . . . . .Of
power and treat the people that you meet as if you would . . . . . . . .God. Godgal
and my painting, "Eclat du Soleil" (Sunburst)

2 comments:

  1. I like this format that I’d boot seen before. Very nice pairing with a lovely painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for checking my blog entry, Linda Lee! And for the lovely comment. Yes, this form was created a few years ago by another poet, on a poetry site also on Facebook, Dane Ann Smith Johnson. And this is the poem I wrote using it. This particular biblical quote is my favorite. It is the words Jacob said to his brother, Esau when thet reunited. It is very profound to me and it teaches me how to regard another human, even if they have been your foes. :) Again, thank you for visiting my blog.
      May I ask you whatvis your favorite quote in the bible?

      Delete